Home » , , » video about : How to record from your game console

video about : How to record from your game console

video about : How to record from your game console
First off because I think most of you don't get this. I have a dvd recorder not a player. It is capable of recording the xbox, ps3 and wii onto a dvd. Now if you don't have a recorder you are shit out of luck, because you would not be asking me how to do this. Most dvd players have just an output and no inputs. I"ve decided that i have come up with enough questions that need to be answered that i will make another video addressing them. I will update my info so i can clear up the confusion.
I use my sony rdr-vx500 dvd recorder to record gameplay to a dvd and then drop and drag to your pc
Search :
Purchase Structured Settlements Mesothelioma Lawyers Secured Loan Calculator Secured Loans Insurance Auto car free insurance online quote students debt consolidation loans data recovery Denver adverse credit remortgages conference calling companies irs tax lawyers Personal Injury Lawyer Auto Insurance Instant Car Insurance Quote UK home owner loan Remortgaging buyer Structured Settlement Injury Lawyers homeowner consolidation loans Structured Settlement Consumer Info Arizona dui lawyers eloan mortgage Consolidation of Student Loan Student Loan Consolidation Calculator Bad Credit Home Equity auto insurance
Share this article :
 
Copyright © 2013. Games Console - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger